It is designed for the calculation of transient processes at PSPP and high-pressure HPP with branched pressure systems, surge tanks and units with Francis turbines and pump-turbines. With the help of the program, it is possible to calculate pressure systems of PSPPs and HPPs of almost any configuration. The computer model includes an automatic control system and a pressure relief valves.
- Fracis turbines and pump-turbines;
- Turbine and pump operation;
- Pressure relief valve on each turbine;
- Main and tailwater conduits;
- Up to 10 penstocks;
- Upstream and downstream surge tanks;
- Regulation according to the law of changing the opening of the wicket gate or the turbine governor;
- Transient processes:
- put in operation;
- load changing;
- discharge changing;
- pull up the unit;
- load rejection;
- impute failure.