The program is designed for the calculation of transient processes at HPPs with branched pressure systems, surge tanks and hydroelectric units with Francis turbines.
The program allows you to calculate the pressure systems of HPPs of almost any configuration. It is envisaged that two different types of Francis turbines can operate simultaneously at the HPP. The computer model includes an automatic control system and pressure relief valves.
- Two types of Francis turbines;
- Pressure relief valve on each turbine;
- Main and tailwater conduits;
- Up to 10 penstocks;
- Upstream and downstream surge tanks;
- Regulation according to the law of changing the opening of the wicket gate or the turbine governor;
- Transient processes:
- put in operation;
- load changing;
- pull up the unit;
- load rejection.